Tonight, we will be exploring the Sacral chakra
What to expect:
- Meeting length will be somewhere between 1 to 1.5 hours, depending on the number of participants.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early if possible so that we can start on time.
- Help yourself to the beverages and treats: hot tea, water, chocolate, snacks, etc.
- Place any items you have brought to be “charged” on the altar, including crystals, jewelry, photos, or memorabilia.
- Find a chair or floor cushion and make yourself comfortable.
- We will begin with some brief introductions before we get started.
- Charity will then give some insights into the chakra and its physical, energetic, emotional, and spiritual anatomy.
- The first segment will include a short meditation, dropping us into the energy center of focus.
- We will then introduce a chant, e.g., “OM,” “RAMM,” “AH,” etc, for the subsequent chakra. This will be accompanied by the sound bowl tunned to the energy center of focus.
- The second segment of the circle will be a time to share.
- This is your time to be authentically you, to be heard in a safe place. Know that your voice matters and that we create space for self-awareness and introspection by being vulnerable. Vocalizing what’s on our minds and hearts while others listen helps us to hear ourselves, too!
- The individual timeshare will vary depending on the number of participants. It could be 5 minutes or 15.
- To close, we will offer support and feedback to those who ask for it. Then, Charity will share some tools to continue cultivating healthy energy flow in the corresponding area of focus.
- A BIG thank you in advance for coming and contributing your time, energy, and love.
- Please feel free to invite friends and loved ones; we’re excited to share space with all!
Charity will be facilitating and hosting this event, so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to text or call her at 503-208-1944
This event is free and intended to draw the women in our community together from all walks of life who long for connection with the feminine energy we are honored and blessed to have and share.
“We are women.
We are love, we are caring, we are nurturing,
encouragement, we are strength,
we are kind…
Not to exclude transgender women or people who identify predominantly with feminine and goddess energies. Welcome!